Lead Gen Banner

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Far So Good!

Everything is going great so far. We have been taking our time to communicate better with each other. I know it has only been one day, but I feel like this time is going to be better than last time. Sometimes you just have to have faith and if it is meant to be than it will be. And for some reason after we talked I feel much more confident about my life and the way I want things to go. Hopefully there will be no more drama between us to cause me to lose focus on my goals and dreams.

In the mean time I am going to keep doing me and like I said before I am not going to put my all into this thing we have until I really know that its forever. I know that's probably not the best way to handle this situation, but if you know who my boyfriend is then you would understand why I have to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment