Lead Gen Banner

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Can't Give Up...

So, yesterday after not having talked about our separation for a week we came to a conclusion that we really do love each other and want to make our relationship work. Of course he apologized continuously until I finally accepted and gave him an answer. I know that some people who have been keeping up with my blogs are probably thinking I shouldn't give him a chance and you are right I shouldn't because he hasn't really shown me any reason to forgive him and give him a second chance. But I have faith that maybe this time if we work hard and communicate better everything will be okay. I have some things that I need to work on as well so its not all his fault even though I made it look that way in my blogs. We both have realized the things that we need to work on to be better suited for each other and that's what we are going to do. I especially have a lot of personal issues within myself that I need to focus on that will help me be a better girlfriend for him and a better mother for my kids.

For now I ma just taking everything one step at a time and I am trying to figure out things for myself. I am not going to put my all into our relationship right now because I really cant trust that we wont end up breaking up again soon, but I am not going to just start acting different because of it either. Also I love my children and I know how much they love their dad and if I can do something to make our relationship work for the sake of our boys then that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment